Download MuCommander 0.8.3An open-source and cross-platform file manager.
- User Rating:
- ( Unrated )
- Free ( Freeware )
- Windows 8 Windows 7 Windows XP Windows Vista
- October 21, 2008
MuCommander is a lightweight, cross-platform file manager featuring a Norton Commander style interface and running on any operating system withJava support (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux, *BSD, Solaris...).
Here's a non-exaustive list of what you'll find:
- Virtual filesystem with local volumes, FTP, SFTP, SMB, NFS, HTTP and Bonjour support
- Quickly copy, move, rename files, create directories, email files...
- Browse, create and uncompress ZIP, RAR, TAR, GZip, BZip ISO/NRG, AR/Deb and LST archives
- ZIP files can be modified on-the-fly, without having to recompress the whole archive
- Universal bookmarks and credentials manager
- Multiple windows support
- Full keyboard access
- Highly configurable
- Free Software (GPL)
- Available in 21 languages : American & British English, French, German, Spanish, Czech, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Polish, Hungarian, Russian, Slovenian, Romanian, Italian, Korean, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Slovak, Japanese, Swedish and Danish.
Changes in this version:New features include a Tree view, Batch renamer, Quick-lists, native RAR archive support, SFTP public key authentication, GNOME trash support, configurable FTP connection retries, improved Zip attributes support and a new Danish translation. 11 bugs were fixed.
System requirements:Java 1.4 and above
( By Maxence Bernard - MuCommander Publisher )
User Reviews of MuCommander( No review posted yet )
Post a review :